Before you install the scale, identify the best location for the equipment. The proper environment enhances its operation and longevity. Keep in mind the following factors, which might have a negative influence on the scale’s operation:
- Vibration : Vibration diminishes the scale’s ability to measure accurately. Electrical machinery such as conveyors and drill presses can cause inaccurate and non-repeatable readings. The scale may also read inaccurately if it is not leveled properly. The scale incorporate a special weighing mode where the scale can reject readings with vibration up to some extent.
- Drafts / Air currents : Moving air can cause the scale to read wind movements as an additional force and cause inconsistence in the weighing results.
- External Rubbing / Friction : A scale cannot measure accurately if an object is rubbing or pressing against the scale platform.
- Moving the scale : If you move the location of the scale it may require recalibration. Please check the calibration when the scale is moved to a new location.
Leveling The Scale : Level the scale by turning the adjustable feet, It is leveled correctly when the bubble indicator is in the center of the circle.
Switching Scale – ON/OFF : The scale is switched ON/OFF by using the Power Switch located on the left side of the scale.the display will start up message and come to L. 0.000. - Lee MODE.
NOTE : Make sure the weighing pan is empty before turning on the scale.
- Calibration setting Confirmation key
- External calibration of scale
- Used as the shift digit key in the setting menu.
- Used for setting between weighing units.
- Lee/Hank/Simlex/gram –weighing
- TARE : Used to re zero an unwanted reading on the display also used for going to the CAL mode.
- L (LEE) - This mode operate in 120YARDS. This is used for Testing YARN count ( SPINNING MACHINE YARN)
- H (HANK) - This mode operate in 6 yards. This is used for testing COTTON SLIVER (GARDING MACHINE )
- S (SIMLEX ) – This modeoperate in 15 yards. This is used for testing COTTON SLIVER – STAGE –II.
- GM (GRAM) – NORMAL WEIHING in gram mode (0.01g)